Security And ISR
UAI’s personnel are uniquely situated to provide a superior level of service based on our core experience and capability. Our level of real world knowledge and expertise has allowed us opportunities to provide services to governments, and civilian sectors of industry including energy, construction engineering, security, search and rescue, emergency, and others.
UAI maintains a culture of safety and FAA regulatory compliance. All aircraft flown by UAI for commercial operations have been certified through the FAA Section 333 Exemption Process and/or Part 107. In addition, our quality and safety management system ensures each aircraft is expertly inspected, maintained, and operated by internal processes which conform to industry best practices for small UAS commercial operations.
Combined with our exclusive provider of state-of-the-art Tier II and Tier III UAS Solutions, Martin UAV, we are positioned to offer responsive and affordable UAS solutions to our clients.
Our expertise has been attained through our previous military service and commercial employment with industry providers of UAV technology services. More specifically, our personnel can provide immediate value to the service profile in functional areas such as deployment, operations, site survey support.
- UAS operator
- UAS maintainer
- Mission commander
- Deployable field training teams
- Technical subject matter expert quick reaction team
- System installation and certification
- Functional system checkouts
- Field and classroom training and course development
- Planning, needs assessment, equipment resource analysis
- Site specific survey and documentation
- Technical site engineering and system architecture documentation
- Site recommendation